Findhorn College makes every effort to provide courses as described, to ensure that they are appropriate for the participants who book, and to take good care of participants while they are here. However, sometimes we have to cancel a course for reasons beyond our control or decline an application due to an applicant not meeting application criteria.
All information in any of our publicity is correct at the time it is published, but is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to provide the courses as advertised, Findhorn College does not accept liability for:
- Cancellations or changes caused by unavailability of staff, low bookings, weather conditions, maintenance work, acts of God, acts of Government or any other authorities, or any other situations beyond our control.
- Participants’ medical or psychiatric conditions that may arise before, during or after participation in one of our courses.
- Loss of or damage to personal property of our guests.
Findhorn College reserves the right to:
- Refuse an application if, after careful consideration, we deem participation in a particular course would be inappropriate for an individual and or an applicant does not meet the criteria of the course.
- Refuse admission to our courses if, on arrival, participation appears to be inappropriate.
- Ask any Findhorn College guest or their visitor to leave the Findhorn Foundation Park or Cluny site if their behaviour is disruptive or interferes with the participation or rights of other participants or community members.
In the final instance, all matters arising from a dispute are subject to Scottish law and are under the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.